Ron always just fucking knows
If you remember, Ron was always weirdly good with Divination. Whenever he’d joke about a possible outcome, it would eventually happen in some roundabout way!
There’s actually a whole point about this in these Harry Potter analysis books I used to read obsessively. Two of their cardinal rules of HP foreshadowing are “Hermione is always right, except when she’s emotional” and “Ron is always wrong, except when he’s joking”. This actually plays out pretty frequently in the series if you look for it!
- luna lovegood has dirty blonde hair (book 5, chapter 10)
- lily potter has dark red hair (book 1, chapter 12)
- neville longbottom has blond hair (JKR interview)
- hermione granger has bushy hair (book 1, chapter 6)
- james potter is tall (book 1, chapter…
↳ INFJ (The Counselor)
INFJs often appear quiet, caring and sensitive, and may be found listening attentively to someone else’s ideas or concerns. They are highly perceptive about people and want to help others achieve understanding. INFJs are not afraid of complex personal problems; in fact, they are quite complex themselves, and have a rich inner life that few are privy to. They reflect at length on issues of ethics, and feel things deeply. Because Counselors initially appear so gentle and reserved, they may surprise others with their intensity when one of their values is threatened or called into question. Their calm exterior belies the complexity of their inner worlds.
Because INFJs are such complex people, they may be reluctant to engage with others who might not understand or appreciate them, and can thus be hard to get to know. Although they want to get along with others and support them in their goals, they are fiercely loyal to their own system of values and will not follow others down a path that does not feel authentic to them. When they sense that their values are not being respected, or when their intuition tells them that someone’s intentions are not pure, they are likely to withdraw.
- least common type in the population
- among highest of all types in college GPA
- among most likely to stay in college
- most likely of all types to cope with stress by seeing a therapist
- highest of all types in marital dissatisfaction
- personal values include spirituality, learning, and community service
- commonly found in careers in religion, counseling, teaching, and the arts
- famous infjs: gandhi, carl jung, eleanor roosevelt, and emily bronte